When did your trigger wear off?

what day did you notice your trigger gone?

1st cycle was 8dptrigger/6dpIUI but that was a 6500IU trigger

for a 10,000IU it can be 11dptrigger or longer. It depends for everyone.

I did a 10,000iu trigger, and it was gone 2-3 days post
3 day transfer. I used hpts everyday after ET. It was gone after 2-3 days, and reappeared as a squinter at 5dp3dt. I think everyone is different.

I triggered on Dec. 10th and as of right now, mine is still in my system. Just tested again this evening. I’ve heard for every 1,000mg it will last one day. My trigger was 10,000mg so I am guessing that would mean it would stick around until at least 10 days but I will continue to test daily just to be sure!

I triggered on a Thursday morning, and when I tested on the following Wednesday morning, it was negative.

[QUOTE=cchopeful]I triggered on a Thursday morning, and when I tested on the following Wednesday morning, it was negative.[/QUOTE]

Did you test it with OPK or HPT (home pregnancy test)?

[quote=missingmy#2]1st cycle was 8dptrigger/6dpIUI but that was a 6500IU trigger

for a 10,000IU it can be 11dptrigger or longer. It depends for everyone.[/quote]

so half of the hcg that i had to mix is equal to half of an ovidrel 2500?

Pregnancy test. And there was zero line. Not even a hint of pink! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=lbzg]so half of the hcg that i had to mix is equal to half of an ovidrel 2500?[/QUOTE]

No ovidrel 250mcg is equal to 6500IU. A mixing hcg trigger is equal to 10,000IU unless your RE said to take half. Then it would be 5000IU.

[QUOTE=cchopeful]Pregnancy test. And there was zero line. Not even a hint of pink! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow! that just shows how much different it is person to person.

[QUOTE=far2011]Wow! that just shows how much different it is person to person.[/QUOTE]

It all depends on how fast or slow a person’s body metabolizes the hormone out. If it sticks around super long it means you have a slow one. If it goes fast you have a fast one. And it can chance cycle to cycle also.

I had 7 triggered cycles and it was always out between 7 and 8 dpIUI (so 9-10 dp trigger)

Hi everyone, I triggered with HCG 10000 units on Dec 7 and it is STILL there.Usually gone 8 days later.Very dark this a.m. but at about 2 pm-- it was a squinter. Been doing it right along and it is just taking forever this time. Possibly all the IVF meds?? Dunno.