when would you start a new cycle

Im offically in the 2ww, my beta isnt til 11/10. but my question is if this one dosent work, when should i try again.

Did any of you guys do back to back ivf’s, is his safe a or should i wait a while.

Just was wondering what others have done. as if my beta is negative, i would stop the progesterone on that wed, it probably would take 2 days for AF to come, and i would start meds 2 days after that.

Would it be to much on the body and mind. i was on 225iu day and i had 4 follies and 3 eggs retrieved so i was not overly sore or uncomfortable.

also i am feeling like i would like to do another asap and on top of that my cinic ha a study where they are giving free meds. I am oop so i wouldnt want to miss that either.

Thanks guys for your advice.

[quote=disneygirl]Im offically in the 2ww, my beta isnt til 11/10. but my question is if this one dosent work, when should i try again.

Did any of you guys do back to back ivf’s, is his safe a or should i wait a while.

Just was wondering what others have done. as if my beta is negative, i would stop the progesterone on that wed, it probably would take 2 days for AF to come, and i would start meds 2 days after that.

Would it be to much on the body and mind. i was on 225iu day and i had 4 follies and 3 eggs retrieved so i was not overly sore or uncomfortable.

also i am feeling like i would like to do another asap and on top of that my cinic ha a study where they are giving free meds. I am oop so i wouldnt want to miss that either.

Thanks guys for your advice.[/quote]

Some clinics have rules for what they will let you do, and I don’t know that you can count on getting AF 2 days after stopping progesterone. My last PIO was Saturday night and :af: still has not reared her ugly head. I know it’s hard, but try not to get ahead of yourself. You also will typically have a followup appt after a failed cycle to go over any changes to protocol, suggestions from the Dr, etc. Probably a good question to ask your clinic. Can you call a nurse and ask if they typically see people go right into another cycle after a BFN?

[QUOTE=pluwextra]Some clinics have rules for what they will let you do, and I don’t know that you can count on getting AF 2 days after stopping progesterone. My last PIO was Saturday night and :af: still has not reared her ugly head. I know it’s hard, but try not to get ahead of yourself. You also will typically have a followup appt after a failed cycle to go over any changes to protocol, suggestions from the Dr, etc. Probably a good question to ask your clinic. Can you call a nurse and ask if they typically see people go right into another cycle after a BFN?[/QUOTE]

I was going by my iui’s. when i did them and stopped the progesterone, it was always 2 days later AF showed up.
My clinic says a patient does not need to see a doctor until 2 failed cycles. But yes you are right i should not be getting ahead of myself, but i am curious.
Thanks again.

Anyone else have any advise on this. thnaks