Im offically in the 2ww, my beta isnt til 11/10. but my question is if this one dosent work, when should i try again.
Did any of you guys do back to back ivf’s, is his safe a or should i wait a while.
Just was wondering what others have done. as if my beta is negative, i would stop the progesterone on that wed, it probably would take 2 days for AF to come, and i would start meds 2 days after that.
Would it be to much on the body and mind. i was on 225iu day and i had 4 follies and 3 eggs retrieved so i was not overly sore or uncomfortable.
also i am feeling like i would like to do another asap and on top of that my cinic ha a study where they are giving free meds. I am oop so i wouldnt want to miss that either.
Thanks guys for your advice.