where to go in Ca?

I am thinking of doing ED/FET in California.
So, my question is to all you California girls, Where did you have yours done? Also, was it a success?, How much did it cost? How many transfers and how many tries? Any and all responses will be appreciated. Thank you.:paw:

pg mentioned

Well, I did not have DE at the clinic I go to, but, a few ladies I know did. I did a fresh IVF and ended up DD. Now I am doing 1st FET tranferring in Jan and using the same clinic. The clinic is Acacio Fertility Center, Dr. Brian Acacio, he is in Laguna Niguel (not sure where you live) if you search him here you may find stuff about him. He worked for SIRM before he started his biz and specializes in Women realted Infertility. We have MFI but were reffered to him by DHs Uncle and just fell in love with him, he is WONDERFUL.
The fresh for us was 20,000 but we paid for the guarantee plan…3 attempts. We just paid for the FET and all together with meds it was about 4,000.

Let me know if you want more info…

To: Lifejourney52

[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3]Well thank you for responding to my thread. I am so new to this but not new to TTC. We have been married for 12 years and been ttc almost the same amount. We really can not afford IVF. So I was thinking about adopting embroys, and doing a FET. Do you know much on how to adopt embroys and how to keep cost down? Thanks again.Oh, and Merry Christmas!:flower: [/SIZE][/FONT]

Are you thinking donor egg or donor embryo? If embryo, there are some threads in the Embryo Adoption sub-forum that would probably be really helpful, on both cost and CA clinics:

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/embryo-adoption/2020176476-cost-embryo-donation-re-vs-embryo-adoption.html

http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/embryo-adoption/2020195457-looking-embryo-adoption-southern-california.html

If donor egg, then maybe go through the SART reports for the various clinics in CA you are interested in and see what their donor success rate (down toward the bottom of the report) is. If you are willing to travel a little bit, my clinic in Oregon (Oregon Reproductive Medicine) has about an 80% success rate for donor egg fresh cycles.