Which Infertility Treatment is Right for Me?

ffAdmin published a new article:

After you’ve (hopefully) identified the cause of your infertility, you’ll be in a position to begin medical interventions. Here’s a summary of the most widely-used treatments for infertility.

Read more about this article…

Thanks for sharing. Just came across this post. Here’s my background leading me to ivf with donor egg. Dh was 42 yrs old. Me- 40. We got married in 2013. TTC since 10/14.
After a year of unsuccessful tyring I was diagnosed on PCOS & blocked fallopian tubes. Dh was just ok. My AMH results came in less than 3.2 which was extremelly low to count on.
IVF 9/15 - failed.
IVF 12/15 - failed.
I never saw the faintest of BFP with both ivfs. Doc suggested PGD as he suspected me of being a carrier of Wilson disease (Very rare treatable disorder.) Our further step was using donor eggs. It took us 2 shots to get prego with them. Currently we’re into the same process again. Working for a sibling.:blush:

Choosing the best fertility treatment for you is a collaborative effort between you and your physician. Your fertility expert can advise you on pros and cons of the fertility treatment options for your condition, as well as your chances of pregnancy with each approach. But ultimately, you will play the key role in this decision by providing your own perspective and priorities. Below are some key points that we recommend considering before choosing the best treatment method for your infertility. First, know the cause of your infertility: Have you had thorough testing to determine what your specific fertility issues are? Could it be a combination of problems? Second, know your treatment options: Have you explored all of the treatments available for your diagnosis? Finally, understand what each treatment entails: Do you fully understand what your treatment plan involves - physically, as well as in terms of time and cost - and what you can expect from it? High success rates on the surface don’t necessarily translate into expertise in the specific fertility treatments you need. It’s crucial to select a clinic that has not only the knowledge and resources to perform the treatment that is most appropriate to your case, but also has a history of successfully helping many patients with cases similar to yours. Like in my case with Bio tex clinic.