Why can't I just chill out?

Hi ladies. While we are taking a break this month, I’m still checking into the board to see what’s happening. I’ve had a perfectly stress free cycle so far, but I was in Target and something PULLED me to the OPKs. And I bought some. I immediately regretted it because I don’t tend to ovulate on my own. And now I have a question :slight_smile:

Yesterday, CD12, I took my first OPK. Very, very faint test line.

Today, CD13, I took my second OPK. Very, very oh-so-close to being as dark as the other line. But not quite. Well, maybe. (I squint, change rooms for better light, etc.). It is darn close.

What do you think? I can’t even remember the last time I had a positive OPK (if this is?!). Should I test tomorrow late afternoon again? Should we BD tomorrow prior to the test? After the test?

Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it!

Clear Blue Digital

Hi there, I would recommend testing again with Clear Blue Digital. They’re more expensive, but you don’t have to guess the results. Also, if I were you, I would BD every day this week anyway since you’re fertile 3 or 4 days [U]before ovulation.[/U]

I’ve been using the cheap Internet tests this week and today it was darker so I also used Clear Blue (negative). I’m CD12 and I usually ovulate at CD14 or CD15 so I will test again tomorrow and after-tomorrow with Clear Blue, but we’ll BD tonight no matter what!

Good luck, girl!! :babydust:

[QUOTE=HopefulinNY]Hi there, I would recommend testing again with Clear Blue Digital. They’re more expensive, but you don’t have to guess the results. Also, if I were you, I would BD every day this week anyway since you’re fertile 3 or 4 days [U]before ovulation.[/U]

I’ve been using the cheap Internet tests this week and today it was darker so I also used Clear Blue (negative). I’m CD12 and I usually ovulate at CD14 or CD15 so I will test again tomorrow and after-tomorrow with Clear Blue, but we’ll BD tonight no matter what!

Good luck, girl!! :babydust:[/QUOTE]

Ditto! No over analyzing the opt with the digitals…either a sad face or smile face…smile face means GO time!

i’d baby dance tonight to get some swimmers up there just in case. I’d opk in the morning and if its positive continue to baby dance for the next 4 days. If neg, test again later in the after noon. :cross: One thing to know is a positive opk doesn’t mean you are ovulating. It just means your body is producing the hormone to push an egg out. So it can take 24-48 hours AFTER a positive opk to ovulate. So its important to keep baby dancing for the next few days.

[SIZE=3]Yes, go town town with :dance: for the next couple of days!!! :slight_smile: It’s definitely surging :wink:

Sending you million :babydust:[/SIZE]

Thanks ladies! OPK CD13 was positive, OPK CD14 slighlty less than positive, and today’s OPK CD15 faint line. We :dance: three times since the positive. Are we covered?

Thanks ladies for your insight!

[QUOTE=janisj]Thanks ladies! OPK CD13 was positive, OPK CD14 slighlty less than positive, and today’s OPK CD15 faint line. We :dance: three times since the positive. Are we covered?

Thanks ladies for your insight![/QUOTE]

If you can handle one more :dance: get after it. Then i’d say take a 2ww break and let you lady bits recover HAHA! Goodluck!

Thanks! If anything, my hubby is done. As he says, you gotta take it easy of an old man :wink:

I feel pretty good about where we are. Let’s bring on the :babydust: :babydust: for ALL of us!