Why I am not pregnant

Hello all

I am on 30 th day of my cycle. Tested today and yesterday, Got :bfn: … Very much :grr: … :af: not yet came…

I have few symptoms such as sore boobs, mood swings, vaginal discharge, small cramping on the left side etc… I was so sure i am pregnant ( before test) this month because of those symptoms, then why i am not getting :bfp: :grr:

Am i pregnant or not? If not why periods not coming, playing on me :grr: … If at least that came I could have plan for the next IUI…

I think you can understand me. Thank you for hearing me…

Hi, Jeeju!
I’m sorry. Not knowing what is going on is SO frustrating. Talk to your doctor(s) and they can help answer your questions. Also, if you want to post your history in your signature that can help others understand your situation and offer “been there” advice!

GOOD LUCK! :babydust:

Sometimes HCG isn’t detected until a week or two after your missed period. I wouldn’t count yourself out just yet. Try testing again in a week. I know it is so hard to wait, but I had a friend who took six tests one each week for six weeks because she knew she was pregnant. They all came out negative, yet when she went to the doctor, there was her baby in the ultrasound.

You may also just be having a weird cycle. My period is irregular sometimes 22 days sometimes 35? You never know. I am hoping that it is just too early to test for you=) Praying for a happy result and that next time you test you get a :bfp: .

[quote=jeeju]Hello all

I am on 30 th day of my cycle. Tested today and yesterday, Got :bfn: … Very much :grr: … :af: not yet came…

I have few symptoms such as sore boobs, mood swings, vaginal discharge, small cramping on the left side etc… I was so sure i am pregnant ( before test) this month because of those symptoms, then why i am not getting :bfp: :grr:

Am i pregnant or not? If not why periods not coming, playing on me :grr: … If at least that came I could have plan for the next IUI…

I think you can understand me. Thank you for hearing me…[/quote]

I don’t know what your doctor has you taking, but progesterone can cause pregnancy symptoms like sore bbs and a late period etc. I never had my period until I stopped taking the progesterone so that could be why you haven’t had a period, if you are indeed not pregnant. I think that not getting a bfp by a few days after your expected period is pretty rare. If you haven’t had your period by a week after you expect it, I’d contact the doctor to see what they’d like you to do next.