Words which inspire us

Hi, dear all! A fertility journey is a huge emotional role caster for every struggling couple. To sooth our thoughts we’re looking for support, inspiring stories and words which can heal our pain and give us hope.
I’d like to share some of the verses that give us encouragement throughout IVF process.
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
Those who plant in tears will harvest with shouts of joy.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours.
Blessed is she who has believed that Lord would fulfill His promises to her.
The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming.
Be Strong and courageous, do not be afraid or troubled. The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
I wish lots of baby dust to all of you, lovelies! Take care and keep on moving. Holly X

Having spoken to over 400 infertility patients in the past year, I realised the happiest ones get the best outcomes.
May you find happiness, help, kind doctors, affordable IVF treatments, donors that match your profile, and surrogates that will carry your baby just as well as you do. And just in case, you are still unsuccessful, may you find a child that is looking for a warm home and loving parents.
I wish you do not despair over something that is not under your control. Try your best, and let God take care of the rest.
Wish y’all loads of happiness!

I am always inspired by the posts with positive outcomes! :slight_smile: