worried about my beta .. help

Hello laidies
Long story short … i did 2dt … they trasfer 2 “very good” quality embryo 9April
11dp2dt i did Hpt and in was BFP ! :bfp:
Beta on 12dp2dt was137 "which i’ve been told pretty good
They did for me the second beta the next day after 24 hours
13dp2dt was 171 the nurse did not say anything about it and am dragging myself crazy thinking about it … i expected something around 200-250

Please tell me is it normal for beta to raise by only 34 after 24 h
My third and last beta wilk be at 16dp2dt

I’m sorry I cant give you first hand experience but I have seen some women whos betas didnt double but things still turned out ok. I also thought they did them 2 days apart?? Good luck. I have seen where people will have betas like that and they may have had whats known as a disappearing twin… Hope all is well:)

Do you think there was enough time between the betas for them to double? I thought it was at least 48-72 hours when you can expect to see the beta double. Is there a reason why they did your second beta the next day?

Well, betas usually double in 48-72 hours.

What you can do is take this beta calculator and use the times you did the tests/dates/levels you got and it will give you your exact doubling time.

Beta hCG Doubling Calculator | Countdown to Pregnancy

I really dont know why the did it 2days a row
My third beta is tomorrow … the 171 should be doubled by that time praying

[QUOTE=reema]Hello laidies
Long story short … i did 2dt … they trasfer 2 “very good” quality embryo 9April
11dp2dt i did Hpt and in was BFP ! :bfp:
Beta on 12dp2dt was137 "which i’ve been told pretty good
They did for me the second beta the next day after 24 hours
13dp2dt was 171 the nurse did not say anything about it and am dragging myself crazy thinking about it … i expected something around 200-250

Please tell me is it normal for beta to raise by only 34 after 24 h
My third and last beta wilk be at 16dp2dt[/QUOTE]

That’s weird that they did the beta the very next day. I guess you should get the news on whether it doubled this morning. Good luck.