Worried HELP

So I’m in 2ww right now since my first IUI on 11/10/10 I been having cramping from mind to alot since the iui and I always felt a pulling u der my naval it’s weird but I hose to take it as a good sign…possible implantation maybe? Since I had my first child in aug 2009 I always felt ovulation and other things most people do not feel. Soo to makethis long story short I’m walking at work and I felt a sharp snap (I felt the pulling through out the day) since the “snap” nothing… I’m still crampy but no pulling… I also been having lower back pains on and off since yesterday… Any idea why? I guess I’m just worried and even if it sounds dumb but I’m worried that the babe implanted and got ripped out already somehow? Possible?? Help :frowning:

Dear RIP,
Try not to worry too much. This could be a good sign. With my first IVF I felt all kinds of pulling and popping. We transferred two and both took but one’s heart stopped beating at 7 weeks. The other was my son who just turned 1 last month.

Sorry to hear about your little baby Sergio. Sending :grouphug: your way and :pray: that you get good news in the next few days.

[QUOTE=ripley1]Dear RIP,
Try not to worry too much. This could be a good sign. With my first IVF I felt all kinds of pulling and popping. We transferred two and both took but one’s heart stopped beating at 7 weeks. The other was my son who just turned 1 last month.

Sorry to hear about your little baby Sergio. Sending :grouphug: your way and :pray: that you get good news in the next few days.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your kind words means alot! I miss Sergio so much + hard time gettin prego really does a toll on me… :frowning: but thank you for sharing it sure incuraged me alot about your pulling and popping lol… Did you have any back pain? I’m not sure if this is from my job or a good sign… Started out of no where yesterday morning… By the way I’m sorry for your loss as well