Yale New Haven Fertility anyone?

[FONT=Arial]Hi all!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]DH and I will probably be starting our first IVF cycle in Jan’12 with Yale New Haven Infertility. Has anyone been here? Can you share your experiences? My last laparoscopy was done by one of the doctors here and I was very pleased with everything.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thank you!![/FONT]

I went to Yale Reproductive at Long Wharf. They were great. Supported us through everything, explained everything in detail. My Dr. recently there and DH asked if can find her he liked her so much :o)

On our first round of IVF we very successful and our little girl is due in January. Hope this helps

[QUOTE=Nath06][FONT=Arial]Hi all!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]DH and I will probably be starting our first IVF cycle in Jan’12 with Yale New Haven Infertility. Has anyone been here? Can you share your experiences? My last laparoscopy was done by one of the doctors here and I was very pleased with everything.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Thank you!![/FONT][/QUOTE]
how are you liking your treatment at Yale Fertility? I am about to start IVF there.

[FONT=Arial]Hi xinekim,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]I have been with them since last July, one of the doctors did my Laparoscopy for Endometriosis and I loved it. The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]With this cycle I don’t have any complaints, they have been very informative, a nurse actually sat with DH and I for almost 2 hours to discuss our meds and explained how to do the shots and answered any questions we had.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Also they don’t give you a lot of detailed information at once just so you don’t feel overwhelmed with all the dates, meds, side effects, etc. They will provide detailed info as you go and I have really liked that.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]So far everything has been fine; hopefully this will be my only cycle.:smiley: [/FONT]

thanks for the info and congrats on the results!!! i’m enjoying my first few appts thus far and will start my lupron at the end of the month!

follow up

How did things go with those of you who posted here? I am going to the Westport location and love them so far. I just with my IVFs were going better.

Hello fellow CT ladies!!

Hi all! I just want to drop in and comment. While I can’t comment on YNH I just want to say hi to some locals! Yale is excellent and I am sure you’ll be happy with your experience there. I am going to RMA in Norwalk because its convenient for me. Very very happy with the Drs and med staff there. I would love to stay in touch to see how it goes for you all!!

:slight_smile:

Hi there ladies!!

As I posted previously, we did 1 IVF cycle and to pregnant with twins!! M boys were born 3 weeks ago perfect in every way!

I can’t say enough good things about YNH and they’re staff…I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

You can PM me if you have questions or if you just need someone to talk to :-).

Nath