Yeppie! good news

so my follicles are ripe and ready! One more day of Stims so see if the little ones catch up but he is hoping to get 8 - 10 mature eggs, Trigger tonight and ER on Wednesday. :dance:

So I am only off a day and I feel like I am going to explode. We are definitely chalking it up to the tech on Saturday, she even measured my lining wrong. it went from 13 on Thursday to 11 on Saturday back up to 14 today.

So lots of happy thoughts! Lets hope for good things on Wednesday.

Best wishes and tons of :babydust: . :pray: for a great ER Wed.

[quote=Spenanelson]so my follicles are ripe and ready! One more day of Stims so see if the little ones catch up but he is hoping to get 8 - 10 mature eggs, Trigger tonight and ER on Wednesday. :dance:

So I am only off a day and I feel like I am going to explode. We are definitely chalking it up to the tech on Saturday, she even measured my lining wrong. it went from 13 on Thursday to 11 on Saturday back up to 14 today.

So lots of happy thoughts! Lets hope for good things on Wednesday.[/quote]

Congrats!! :clap: Hope it works for you:cross::cross:

Great news!!! :cross: for you!

:cross: :cross: :cross: :pray:

Best wishes for a terrific ER!

Fabulous new! :babydust: Best of luck!

I’m still so scared and excited. My ovary is killing me right now like it does when I’m about to ovulate. I just hope we didn’t wait too long. I had one folicle that was 29x8 it was very squished but it was large. I’m also not looking for the late night trigger at 10:00. I’m usually asleep by 9. Lol

Thank you for all the wonderful support. It means the world to me.

I’m still so scared and excited. My ovary is killing me right now like it does when I’m about to ovulate. I just hope we didn’t wait too long. I had one folicle that was 29x8 it was very squished but it was large. I’m also not looking for the late night trigger at 10:00. I’m usually asleep by 9. Lol

Thank you for all the wonderful support. It means the world to me.

Sending prayers your way!